Saturday, June 15, 2019

Workout Motivation

Usually dancing is my workout, but sometimes I don't want to dance but still be active.
I'm going to share my tips/suggestions on staying healthy and active. I'm also a very lazy person, because I love just being in bed. So this is mainly to motivate myself! :P

1. Walking outside
I love to get some fresh air.

2. Workout videos on youtube
- I type in 10 minute workout in the search bar and do whatever comes up.
- Blogilates
- Yoga
I usually prefer doing shorter videos. At least it's something right?

3. Healthy eating
(This is hard for me, because I love my junkfood and anything fried.)
Oatmeal and fruit. So easy and yummy.
4. Drinking lots of water
I love drinking water. Some people don't like the taste of water, not me luckily.

5. Cleaning
Cleaning your house/room/kitchen or even your car is really killing two birds with one stone. It needs to be done anyway and you get your workout in.



1 comment:

  1. A small aphorism I wrote on the poignant memories of our past bond, which, despite their sweetness, are tinged with the sorrow of loss.

    “In the garden of memories, the flowers of lost friendships bloom with the sweetest sorrow.”

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think ! :)