Thursday, June 13, 2019

Music of the moment 4


This music of the moment is a little different, because it's been a couple of years since my last one. So I'll also include music that I have loved the past years that maybe I don't listen to at the moment but I have loved.

ALBUMS! I love albums. I value and appreciate the curated collection of songs. A complete work of art, so underrated. Nowadays it's more about scoring hits. Can't relate.

I'll share a few albums I've loved.

- Testimony: Vol.2 - Love and Politics by India Arie
- Love Symbol Album by Prince
- The search for everything by John Mayer

Ok I'll also share some singles. (hehe)

- Morning after by DVSN
- Body Smile by DVSN
- This woman's work by Maxwell
- Fistful of tears by Maxwell
- Te Vi by Piso 21
- Echo by Elevation Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think ! :)