Thursday, September 25, 2014

10 items you'll need for fall


 1. Warm fuzzy socks


 
 2. Cup of tea


3. A game of cluedo. It's such a fun game escpecially with halloween coming up. (I didn't know there was a 2 player version!)


4. A dark lipstick (maybe some plums)


 5. A Sweater I like the layering of a sweater over a button up. Need to try that this fall!

6. Nail polish. Bordeaux, wine colored, plums and browns are good! :)


7. A scarf (maroon)


 8. Umbrella. For that rainy weather


 9. Cinnamon A delicious spice for fall. Add it to your yoghurt and eat it with apple. Or a teaspoon of cinnamon added to your CaffĂ© Latte (with sugar).


10. Watching series  I love pretty little liars, and have to wait till december 14th for the next episode!
But I'm kinda watching older episodes again. Other girly series I recommand: The lying game and the carrie diaries.


Hope you enjoyed, much love, Nolia

1 comment:

  1. Aaah Cluedo! Lang geleden. Nu wil ik het echt weer spelen haha. X

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think ! :)