Wednesday, October 1, 2014

This or that - TAG

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?
I like both, but if I'd have to choose; blush. It gives you color and when I use bronzer, it's to contour, which I don't always do.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick. You can use it as cream blush as well! And I'm not always fond of the stickiness
Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara! I love mascara.
Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation. I actually don't have a good concealer... (Should I?)
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
Neutral, it's more wearable.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed. That's less messy.


Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
Never tried China glaze, so I can't answer this honestly
Long or Short Nails?
That is hard to choose! Love the look of longer nails more.. but it's not practical.. 
I'm choosing practical, so short nails it is.
Acrylic or Natural?
Never had acrylic.. so i guess natural?
Bright or Dark?
Depends on the season and my mood. But darker colours usually look better on my nails, so dark it is.
Flower or no flower?
Too much work.. hehe
-> no flower

Body

Perfume or Body Spray?
I kinda need both. Both are good for their own purpose. If you feel like spraying generously, or you want to freshen up your odor, ór you don't want an overwhelming smell -> body splash is the thing to go for.
But I'm choosing perfume, a good luxury item to have.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Body lotion. Easier to apply.
Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash.
LUSH or Other bath companies?
uhm... I like lush, but it's kindof expensive. I like bath and body works more.


Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Sweat pants for at home, jeans for going out the door. (although there's nothing wrong with going out with sweat pants on)
Long or short sleeves?
Long sleeves. More convenient.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses. I actually don't really like skirts..
Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes.
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Flip flops.
Scarves or hats?
Scarves. My neck needs to be warm :p
Studs or dangly earrings?
This is hard! But I wear studs more often, so I'm gonna go for studs.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Lately I'm more into jewelry. I especially like to layer them, so 2 necklaces and multiple bracelets are my thing now. uhhmmmmm
this one is the hardest to choose I think...!
love love both.....
but if I could only wear one. It'd be bracelets I think... If I could have a lot of those I'd be good.
Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets. That zipper in the front is just so handy!


Hair
Curly or Straight?
Straight. My hair is naturally straight and pretty easy to handle. That's what I like a lot, that it's easy..:p
Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail. Again. It's easier... (I am so lazy..)
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
hmmm. bobby pins tend to glide out my hair very easily, but they are more versatile I think. For up-dos and buns they are good. And the clips are good to grab more hair...
They are so different I feel, it's like comparing apples and pears!
But I guess Imma go for the pear.. -> the butterflyclip ;)
Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
Hair spray.
Long or Short hair?
Long, although I wanna go short one day.
Light or dark?
For me; Dark.
Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?
Side sweep.
Up or Down?
Down looks better I think. Having your hair in your face is super annoying. But Imma go for looks :p


Random
Rain or SunShine?
Sunshine. Love the sound of the rain, and every so often I don't mind to walk through it. But I always like sunshine :)
Summer or Winter?
Summer. Hello sunshine
Autumn or Spring?
I have hayfever, so autumn is a better season for me :P
Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATE ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think ! :)